Engine Foxbody idle/throttle issues

• Sponsors (?)

Alrighty, I can confirm a new PCM solved all my issues. Crazy how that works.. Anyways, only things I have left are an exhaust leak I’m trying to fix and with these aftermarket headers, that’s proving to be a pita. I do have an oil leak inbetween the pan and the transmission. It’s very steady, and it’s keeping me from driving the car. Sound like a rear main? It isn’t an obvious pan leak, it looks more like it’s coming from directly inbetween.

Reactions: 1 user
Here’s a photo for reference. This leak really only drips when the car is running, and it is really bad. Leaves a puddle every time. This is right between the oil pan and the flex plate

Attachments

• IMG_1355.jpeg
    IMG_1355.jpeg
    311.2 KB · Views: 7
That’s where I’m putting my money aswell. Gonna get it pulled this weekend. Final piece of the puzzle and it’ll officially be fixed and ready to drive after 2.5 long years
that sentence was all wrong, here, let me correct it..... "that will officially be fixed and ready to drive till the next thing breaks"........
You're welcome.

that sentence was all wrong, here, let me correct it..... "that will officially be fixed and ready to drive till the next thing breaks"........
You're welcome.
We are going to pretend that this autocross event I plan on attending will not cause any issues to the car my wallet needs to enjoy fantasy land for a little bit

Reactions: 1 user