Mach 1 '0 and '04 owners, how many miles per gallon does your Mach 1 get?

• Sponsors (?)

Uh, I suspect he didn't actually mean using the entire 15.7 gallon capacity of the tank when he posted "....and 278 miles on a tank of gas". Would have to know how many gallons was used, but 27.5 running 75-80 mph is just a "little" on the optimistic side.

Maybe you're a little S L O W..........

Give Me TP said:
Uh, here in the real world a tank of gas is whatever amount I use between fill-ups.
So if you use 5 gallons and then fill up, you just used a tank of gas? Sorry, a tank of gas means A TANK OF GAS. Not half a tank, not three quarters of a tank, but a TANK.

Give Me TP said:
Uh, here's a guaranteed way to increase gas mileage by 15.5% - put 4.10 gears in a '03-'04 Mach 1.
Are you kidding me? How old are you? Are you even 21? :owned:

Give Me TP said:
WTF are you, a ghey pedophile? or just a harmless douchebag?

Either way, yoo're definately a TOOL easily smacked around
I gathered from your posts that you're a very young and immature little person. You have confirmed it. Perhaps you should spend more time posing your Star Wars figures or other fantasy role playing. :owned:

You were owned, now get over it!!!!!

Give Me TP said:
Like you for instance, TOOL?

Post a real argument next time, TOOL, not some (fantasy, as you say) mileage "calculation" that you pathetically think is impressive. Hint: it's not, TOOL
Do you often find yourself ranting for no apparent reason? :owned:

I've never checked my mileage, but I can go one week on a tank. I fill up on Tuesdays when 7-11 prices max-grade at mid-grade price. I really don't care what my gas mileage is, as long as it goes fast :D

I do think I'm in need of a slight tune adjustment. Been thinking about a Predator :shrug:

I run synthetic now, with K&N, and Octane92 is the best I can get around here. I'm hoping that there is a Diablo download for that; otherwise, a Predator is not going to be worth the $. :shrug: