01 Cobra Vert Tires

joe-navy

Feb 22, 2004
Need to replace my stock Comp T/A tires. Drive the Cobra daily...no racing, just the occasional high speed pass. Any recommendations on pricing...good deals, etc. Also, any one tried the WMS Racing Velocity tube w/90mm MAF?

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

joe-navy said:
Need to replace my stock Comp T/A tires. Drive the Cobra daily...no racing, just the occasional high speed pass. Any recommendations on pricing...good deals, etc. Also, any one tried the WMS Racing Velocity tube w/90mm MAF?

Thanks!

Dunlop SP 5000!!

we drive alike....I have them on my 01 cobra on the stock wheels and love them!! they ride quiet and have a good grip!! traction in the rain is great also!

Plus they have a Wheel Lip Protectector meaning that the wheel sits into the tire and make the wheels look wider!

Check out the picture below...unfortunately i only have a side shot of the tire...not the tread.

Where do you live? I'm in NY..I can most likely get you good pricing if you're local

Attachments

• DCP_2219.JPG
    DCP_2219.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 98
Not sure on the tires...but give the Nitto DR's a thought. Great traction for when you want it, and you will still get 12,000-15,000 miles out of the tire. Work good in the rain as well.

As for the WMS kit...it's a 95mm MAF. I had it and it worked very well. No issues at all and you could feel the power difference. My buddy is now using this kit on his 01 Cobra. I went with the blower so I didn't need it any longer.

I just put on Pirelli P-zero Nero's, they are GREAT for NY. I drive it daily and we had a snow problem this year, so I went with the Nero's incredible dry traction and Superb wet, and the car actually moves in the snow. Highly recomended!!!
Shawn