01' V6, Whats the best mods to boost HP??

SUPKNEE

Dec 4, 2004
NJ (southern)
i have a 01' V6 stang. i was just wondering if any one would help me out in knowing the best mods to do on my car for the most horse power possible. I currently have a MAC Cold Air Intake put in and flowmaster dual exhuast. Yet I don't feel much difference. Any advice is good advice to me. She is a new toy for me i want to spice it up in the engine before i make it look nice. Thanks!! :hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

ok well the Cold air intake gave you about 9. the flows hopefully did no damage (no performance gains on a 6 when switching to dual, usually takes away 1-2 hp). Underdrive pulleys will give you another 8-9, 3.73 gears will give you much more acceleration. from there you can go just about a million different ways with superchargers or turbos or boring out your engine.....there really is no BEST, because it depends realluy on personal preference and what you want the engine/car to do. nitrous is good but dont get too big a shot or youll blow the engine......same with supercharging or turbocharging. both are great but if you use too much boost, your engine wont last long. moderation is the key with the big 3. :nice: