03 Gt Wont Start

boo72205

Nov 27, 2013
Last night i got caught in heavy snow made it home just fine well this mornin i went to crank my car to go to town and it just turns over not hitting at all the fuel pump is workin anybody know what could be goin on its like its not firing i really need some info please help thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Find an opening in your intake and spray starter fluid in it before trying to start it. If it starts, it's your fuel system. Just because you can hear the pump, it doesn't mean it's working properly. If it has a weak prime, it won't start.
A couple other things you can check are the crank sensor and the ground strap that connects the engine block to the frame (I always upgrade this, every time I buy a used car).

Last night i got caught in heavy snow made it home just fine well this mornin i went to crank my car to go to town and it just turns over not hitting at all the fuel pump is workin anybody know what could be goin on its like its not firing i really need some info please help thanks

It could be your pcm is bad, the brains or computer of the car. Also check the fuel pump relay if you have no whinning sound coming from the gas tank when you listen when you turn the key to the on position you should hear the pump run for a short period of time. No whinning pump sounds means no power to the pump, in some stangs they have a constant control relay module that goes bad quite often because the ccrm is located underneath the platic covering near the front passenger wheel. Good luck with your project getting your car fixed and on the road again.

jr.