SOLD 130a 3g Alternator (used)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Cool

Previously 87MustangGT
Founding Member
Nov 18, 1999
Seymour, CT
I installed this reman'd 130 amp 3G alternator about 25k miles ago. While doing some other work in the engine compartment this summer, I decided to upgrade to a bigger unit...which didn't require a core charge, so I still have this one. Getting another remanufactured one from Auto Zone, etc, would be >$150 I believe. $75obo + actual shipping costs.

Ejgxa6Kl.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, it's still available! I can't remember whether it was from AutoZone or Advance Auto Parts, but there should be a "limited lifetime warranty" from either store. I can try to find the receipt if you'd like.

That would be great if you could find it. Is the warranty transferable? Are you including any installation hardware such as 4 Gauge cables? Looking at LMR its $60 just for the 4 Gauge wire. Not including the regulator and connectors.

I cannot find the receipt...sorry. If it has a warranty and something were to go wrong with the alternator, you could just give them my phone number for the swap. I am not including any wiring, as that is all still in my car. I'm fairly certain I didn't purchase a wiring kit when I installed this though; you can very easily purchase a length of 4ga wire from an electronics store and solder on terminals yourself, for a fraction of the cost ;)

Would you take $65 plus shipping? That makes a lot of sense but I still need to find a good place to get all the connectors to upgrade. I don't want my stock ones melting lol

Can you see how much shipping would be to ZIP 25427 in West Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.