14,000 Mile 2006 Gt Hot Start Problems!

New member here, first post, though I've had Mustangs since 1972.
Having problems with starting the 2006 GT after it gets hot and sits awhile....sometimes have to turn the switch off and try again. It only has 14,000 miles on it,
and has rested in a garage it's whole life. Previous owner says sometimes it sat for weeks at a time.
The Ford tech has checked the fuel pump (it's brand new) fuel pressure sensor, cleaned the fuel system
(injectors, throttle body, etc.) and there are no check engine codes. Only mods are Steeda under drive pulleys, AirRaid CAI w/insert, and 3:73 rear gears from Ford. Runs great, no issues there, but the starting problem when it's hot has all of us baffled...I'm going to try ethanol-free fuel next just in case. Any
ideas?

• Sponsors (?)

New member here, first post, though I've had Mustangs since 1972.
Having problems with starting the 2006 GT after it gets hot and sits awhile....sometimes have to turn the switch off and try again. It only has 14,000 miles on it,
and has rested in a garage it's whole life. Previous owner says sometimes it sat for weeks at a time.
The Ford tech has checked the fuel pump (it's brand new) fuel pressure sensor, cleaned the fuel system
(injectors, throttle body, etc.) and there are no check engine codes. Only mods are Steeda under drive pulleys, AirRaid CAI w/insert, and 3:73 rear gears from Ford. Runs great, no issues there, but the starting problem when it's hot has all of us baffled...I'm going to try ethanol-free fuel next just in case. Any
ideas?

Since you've already had Ford Service(?) look at it, the only thing that I could recommend would be to pull the CAI and put the OEM piece back on just to see if it makes any difference.

Let's holler around a little bit and see if any of the other guys have seen or heard of this problem.

@wmburns
@84Ttop
@LaserSVT