16 Year Long 78 Cobra Ii

robscustoms

Oct 3, 2014
Hello everyone, I just wanted to share a few pics of my 78 Cobra II that I started working on 16 years ago as my first project car and then the project got put on the back burner for a while but I now have the time and know how to give her what I wanted to do when I was a young and dumb...
Every part on the car has been removed, sand blasted and painted and the whole car itself was blasted and painted, underside included and EVERY replaceable part has been replaced. It has a brand new 302 ho roller motor and every part on the motor has been painted or polished including the transmission. It has a 8.8 trac loc rear end with aluminum drive shaft, 4 wheel disk brakes with drilled rotors all around, The door handles, trunk locks and all emblems and antenna have been shaved off. The interior is completely new also... All work including interior has been done by me and the car has never left my shop since I started the project 4 months ago. I am actually waiting on the weather here in FL to dry up so I can take her on her maiden voyage around the block...
Here's a few pics I was able to get today please excuse the messed up shop and the car jammed in there, I still have 1 customers Rolls Royce here I'm finishing up and only 1 stall to work in so in the corner she goes..
When I get her all finished up and outside I'll post up some better pics...
Rob.
for sale 1698.jpg
for sale 958.jpg
for sale 959.jpg
for sale 961.jpg
for sale 1667.jpg
for sale 1672.jpg
for sale 1689.jpg
for sale 1693.jpg
for sale 1694.jpg

• Sponsors (?)