Wheels-Tires 19'' Tires...do You They Rub?

Hi. I just picked up my new 2014 Premium V6 with the performance package yesterday. It has the 19'' optional wheels on it (p255/40R19). As I was driving down an uneven curve that had a bit of rut in it, only doing about 40 MPH, I swear a tire rubbed as I cornered this bend. This can't be normal. Has this happened to anyone else with 19'' wheels? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Hi. I just picked up my new 2014 Premium V6 with the performance package yesterday. It has the 19'' optional wheels on it (p255/40R19). As I was driving down an uneven curve that had a bit of rut in it, only doing about 40 MPH, I swear a tire rubbed as I cornered this bend. This can't be normal. Has this happened to anyone else with 19'' wheels? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
Shouldn't but I'll trade my 17 inch for yours, mines a 14 also-- CHOP

If they are factory wheels, they shouldn't rub. You should make an appointment to have it looked at.

@FordCustSrvc

Shouldn't but I'll trade my 17 inch for yours, mines a 14 also-- CHOP

You may want to read through the terms of service for this forum before making these kinds of posts in the technical forums.