1965 Mustang Fastback Front End Lifting

Jim65FB

Sep 30, 2016
I purchased a 1965 mustang fastback about 3 years ago since then I have rewired it completely as well as a complete stock suspension replacement . I just finished a 331 stroker 405hp 375 tq install along with a TCI c4 street fighter trans and 3.4 -1 rear gears at around 90 mph the front end seems to lift and float any ideas on how to correct this as I haven't really tapped into the engines full potential yet this was at around 4300 rpm thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Better shocks/ springs. Your front end is too soft sway bars. What tires are you using? Your putting out over 125 horsepower more than a stock mustang. You need to beef up front/ rear suspension, replace all front end worn parts, and some nice sticky radial tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better shocks/ springs. Your front end is too soft sway bars. What tires are you using? Your putting out over 125 horsepower more than a stock mustang. You need to beef up front/ rear suspension, replace all front end worn parts, and some nice sticky radial tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The entire front suspension was replaced it is stock defiantly not worn standard springs and KBY shocks control arms tie rods ball joints all new the problem is the front end is lifting up no pull to either side no shake or shimmy staying straight just lifting also running BF goodrich radial T/ As 215 / 60 / 15 up front 225 / 60 / 15 out back thinking maybe stiffing up the rear springs so it doesn't squat as hard ? They are also new but stock