Not open for further replies.
For the scotch?

For the Jack.

If you do just one scoop, you don't have to worry about symmetry. :shrug:

griswold-vacation-wagon-29.png

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

"I ask for advice and get jack" ?????

This is grade A sh ite. Ima say it againe oh great one...

KEEP CALM AND BOLT THE SCOOPS ON.

Reactions: 1 user
Have you procreated? :chin

Is car painting
passed genetically,
or can anyone do it?
:think:

I have made far more attempts than success's in that area, but was still able to bring about five (known) children into this world with the minor help of their mother.

Anyone can paint Noobz, I'm just a monkey with a paint gun.....:scratch:

Reactions: 1 user
My buddy has it on his car fits great
18f4c06680ed9e81bf4be0a0402f4f89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Thanks. But it's got 5 things going against it.
#1. It's a Chevrolet hood scoop.
#2. It's on a race weight hood.
#3. It's too damned high.
#4. It's too damn much money.
#5. I already have a hood.

A : I actually like the look of a Javelin

B: Get the "new" hood, cut the under support where needed, prep and prime, done.
You will have extra paint so in the future when you've found or made the fake scoops (that wont drain water through a hole onto your motor from an unexpected down pour) you paint with the SAME paint and bolt, glue or nail them on..... what's the big deal, jeez....

C: allot liquor talk on here lately, lol

Hey Mike, was there some sort of computer glitch that reset some accounts or did you and I REALLY join on exactly the same day, month and year?
20160628_221737_zpsnnykgsoc.png

Oh that's perfectly normal,...It happens everytime when somebody has something similar to the car I'm building. It's just the computer lumping "like minded" characteristics together. It bases that on similar ages, screen names, similar interests, similar geographic residences, family, and income demographic.

Based on that, I can tell w/o even looking that you have a Fairmont that you are going batsht crazy on, You're in your late 50's, You're a do it yourselfer, and can do a lot of stuff. You live in Alabama,You've got three kids, Two dogs, (One really old and crotchedy) Two cats (one old btch with missing claws on one foot, and completely bald on one side, and one mean one) Been divorced once, currently married for 31 years, You don't like Hillary, and You hate Trump, and you make somewhere in the low 6 figures combined......

Uncanny isn't it?
Waaaaaazuppp! My brutha from anutha mutha???

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I have made far more attempts than success's in that area, but was still able to bring about five (known) children into this world with the minor help of their mother.

Anyone can paint Noobz, I'm just a monkey with a paint gun.....:scratch:

They've got 5 things going against them.
#1. Dave is the Dad
#2. Dave is the Dad
#3. Dave is the Dad
#4. Dave is the Dad
#5. Dave is the Dad

That's cold Mike.

:leaving:

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.