SOLD 1983 Gt By Original Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchroederSolar

Nov 28, 2016
1983 GT, 5.0L, 5 speed, R134AC, last of the OE carbureted mustangs (700CFM Ford-Holley), 239,425 miles (as of 28Nov2016).

Modifications: Sub Frame connectors, Pony rims as TRX’s got too expensive, headers and dual exhaust, overhauled at 196K and upgraded the cam.

For Sale by original owner, Date of Delivery, 28July1983. Mechanically sound, needs new hatch and some body work.

Note: sale price includes TRX rims and original headers (for a full OE restore) and the HELM shop manuals. In addition, the build sheet is available for review.

$2699, OBO, Lauderhill, Florida, contact Richard Schroeder at
IMG_0040.JPG
IMG_0024.JPG
IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0030.JPG
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_0039.JPG
[email protected]

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

I love the car, the history on it, the fact that it's been a driver forever... If it was closer to me and I hadn't had surgery the week you listed it, I'd have made you an offer. Good luck with the sale!

I love the car, the history on it, the fact that it's been a driver forever... If it was closer to me and I hadn't had surgery the week you listed it, I'd have made you an offer. Good luck with the sale!
Thank you very much as it was difficult to part with an old friend. The pony has a new home and will be well taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.