Fox 1983 T-top Coupe - $1000 - New Buffalo Butt Beer

For the love of all that's holy ditch the chrome trim. It's like the p.o had stock in that crap.
The GLX package came with chrome trim! I know, not necessarily attractive.

It will be changed. I need to start researching my accent paint I'm going to get. I'll show it to y'all once I get it.

• Sponsors (?)

Rob the drivetrain outta that silver Lincoln for Robby :)
Actually Chris. I'll be getting the 8.8 from, ironically, an '86 t-top! Not Doby, another one he has there that I've picked a couple parts off already.

Drivetrain is to be determined. I want a coyote bad, but the appeal of a 351 based beast is appealing. Forced induction will be a must "one day".

Reactions: 2 users
Hell yea uncle Dave!!
[emoji3]

http://www.dubwheels.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I KNEW we were related!

Sorry man, the home screen of dub wheels almost made me through up some perfectly good scotch (Glenlivett).

I'm going to get a set of LMR's TRX wheels to use for the first couple years until I get heavily into the mods.

Reactions: 1 user
I KNEW we were related!

Sorry man, the home screen of dub wheels almost made me through up some perfectly good scotch (Glenlivett).

I'm going to get a set of LMR's TRX wheels to use for the first couple years until I get heavily into the mods.
U better get spinners or u will get disowned!!
[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Dave! I look forward to seeing your thread on this one. You do great work.

Btw...did you really wear a Mopar shirt to go pay for this car or are my eyes deceiving me?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Congrats Dave! I look forward to seeing your thread on this one. You do great work.

Btw...did you really wear a Mopar shirt to go pay for this car or are my eyes deceiving me?

He's just getting his mind right for things to come with his JY acquisition.....

More
Optional
Parts
Are gonna be
Required...

Reactions: 3 users

Work shirt, I work at a dodge dealership. The dealership owner wouldn't understand a mustang t-shirt.

He's just getting his mind right for things to come with his JY acquisition.....

More
Optional
Parts
Are gonna be
Required...

image.jpeg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rlaugh::rlaugh::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: 1 users
It's a job. Actually one of the better places I've worked.

I worked at one of the ford dealerships for years, management changed along with the "company policies". Plus the started sucking the insurance companies dicks so hard it was getting difficult to make a paycheck.

It's nice working in a place where the management seems to actually care about the employees. Other shops just want numbers, numbers, numbers and really couldn't give one little sht about how making those numbers will effect you as an employee.

I hope to paint there until I finally retire. I'm thinking another 14-15 years, and then I will have more quality time with my mustangs!

Reactions: 1 users

I worked at one of the ford dealerships for years, management changed along with the "company policies". Plus the started sucking the insurance companies dicks so hard it was getting difficult to make a paycheck.

It's nice working in a place where the management seems to actually care about the employees. Other shops just want numbers, numbers, numbers and really couldn't give one little sht about how making those numbers will effect you as an employee.

I hope to paint there until I finally retire. I'm thinking another 14-15 years, and then I will have more quality time with my mustangs!

I'm just messing with ya Dave..
The company I work for is a family owned operated business that deals with automotive and heavy duty heating and cooling - basically radiator repair and sales and AC lol.
When I started I was an AC tech. 6 years later they have expanded the radiator repair business, moved the auto service shop (now they only have three service shops :-( ) kept a single lift for me to service and repair fleet vehicles, sent me to welding school,and installed an oven for me to clean dpf filters.. So buddy I totally understand what you mean,I'll probably never leave this company, they have done more for me than an employer should and I enjoy my work there..

You mean,...you paint Chargers for a living?.......Darts?....Caravans?......

I should've keyed in on that when you were looking at tire sizes, and kept referring to a Viper tire size...(You were actually looking at one)

I guess they're no different than the rest, The car don't know what it is, and doesn't give a damn that it's

A stinkin' raggedy assed Chrysler...

That needs paint.;)

Reactions: 3 users
I always thought it meant

Mostly

Old

Paint

And

Rust

:shrug:

And I've owned all 3 of the big three.. I might, maybe, possibly but unlikely buy another GM someday.. but I think I've run my course with Chrysler. With GM it was really poor customer service, but the whole Chrysler not releasing rights to sell parts thing, so you have to buy them from the dealer thing was my deal breaker. The cherry on top? After 8 years, these parts that no one else gets to make... Go out of production. You can't buy them anymore. /rant.

I don't hold that against anyone making a living though. It's the corporation, not the dealerships.

Actually Chris. I'll be getting the 8.8 from, ironically, an '86 t-top! Not Doby, another one he has there that I've picked a couple parts off already.

Drivetrain is to be determined. I want a coyote bad, but the appeal of a 351 based beast is appealing. Forced induction will be a must "one day".

Are you going to narrow this 8.8 ? 5 lug swap? 351 would be sweet,with a Vortech :) reading some of mikes posts about 460's has made me want to find a fox roller and wedge one in it
:D Like that Turbo car up there by Robby lol