Fox 1983 T-top Coupe - $1000 - New Buffalo Butt Beer

Oh yeah, it would suck really bad to be a southwest employee right now.

Connecting flights are being missed all over, and to make it worse (and what kept me away from Alabama), is the fact that all other flights going out to Alabama are sold out for the next few days. Plus the fact that the rental cars are all being taken by those stuck.

Had I gone to Dallas, I was told that it could be three or four days before I would be able to get a connecting flight out of there

I was talking to an older couple at the airport that have been trying to get home for a couple days. Suuuuuuuuuuck!

Dislike.

@Noobz347 help us out here.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Connecting flights are being missed all over, and to make it worse (and what kept me away from Alabama), is the fact that all other flights going out to Alabama are sold out for the next few days. Plus the fact that the rental cars are all being taken by those stuck.

Had I gone to Dallas, I was told that it could be three or four days before I would be able to get a connecting flight out of there

I was talking to an older couple at the airport that have been trying to get home for a couple days. Suuuuuuuuuuck!
Coming from an IT background you can imagine heads are going to roll. I work at a hospital and I can't imagine our main clinical app being down. "Sorry" can't chart a patient or prescribe any meds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users
Coming from an IT background you can imagine heads are going to roll. I work at a hospital and I can't imagine our main clinical app being down. "Sorry" can't chart a patient or prescribe any meds

Some of the sw employees told me they heard they were hacked. Not that they know jack, but neither do I. I just know it sucks for Mikey.

Some of the sw employees told me they heard they were hacked. Not that they know jack, but neither do I. I just know it sucks for Mikey.
I was thinking something along those lines. Major systems like that should not just go down, systems like that are built with redundancy in mind. We build our systems at the hospital to withstand a certain amount of failures. Now if you were hacked, that's a different story.

That's BS:bs: Feel bad for anyone who would have to "stay over" just because of a glitch.

Ah jeez, Saturday night, my wife wants to sleep, and I may or may not have had more than one alcoholic beverage.

I'm smoking some ribs and Bologna tomorrow morning starting somewhere around 7:00 for the ribs. Gonna have three of the grandkids here by lunch. Someone has to feed the yard apes, right?

BTW, freakin' congratulations to Scott (@RacEoHolic330 ) at this year's Mustang Week! He deserves the awards he got. Read through that thread on his build.

Reactions: 2 users
Ah jeez, Saturday night, my wife wants to sleep, and I may or may not have had more than one alcoholic beverage.

I'm smoking some ribs and Bologna tomorrow morning starting somewhere around 7:00 for the ribs. Gonna have three of the grandkids here by lunch. Someone has to feed the yard apes, right?

BTW, freakin' congratulations to Scott (@RacEoHolic330 ) at this year's Mustang Week! He deserves the awards he got. Read through that thread on his build.
What kind of smoker u got? 3-2-1 method?

What kind of smoker u got? 3-2-1 method?

Just a cheap one from Academy Ports. The fire box is seperate from the cooker.

Ribs came out just about perfect! I am currently laying down typing this because I may have over eaten and can't currently endure the sitting position.:ack:

Dave I am intrigued by this smoked Bologna you speak of- what's your recipe? lol

Edit: real question-not F'n with ya :)
Hey Chris, I just bought a chub(that's what it's called, I didn't make up the name) of Bologna. I cut it in half. one half I cut thick slices a little over half way through, the other half I cut like a blooming onion. Then slobbered mustard all over the two ends and coated it pretty heavy with the same rub I put on my ribs. Smoked about three hours.

I made a sauce out of more yellow mustard and head country bbq sauce mixed half and half.

bought some king Hawaiian dinner rolls, sliced them in half, used a dab of the sauce on them and made sliders with the Bologna slices. The bloomin' bologna can be torn on off in chunks and dipped in the sauce.

Okie dokie! Robby is paid for!

The yard has to find the title now, it's been sitting there for fifteen years. That dang thing is somewhere!

If not, a quick title search, maybe a $100 more for that, and it will be "officially" mine.

Where do I go from here? A mini-build thread about getting him running that will start in about three weeks.

So, this thread is now officially for BS. Of course that's mostly what's in here anyhow!;)

Here's a picture of me and my Rusty Old Blue Bastard....Yes!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: 7 users
Okie dokie! Robby is paid for!

The yard has to find the title now, it's been sitting there for fifteen years. That dang thing is somewhere!

If not, a quick title search, maybe a $100 more for that, and it will be "officially" mine.

Where do I go from here? A mini-build thread about getting him running that will start in about three weeks.

So, this thread is now officially for BS. Of course that's mostly what's in here anyhow!;)

Here's a picture of me and my Rusty Old Blue Bastard....Yes!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
U gonna throw some dubs on it?