Expired 1989 Mustang Gt Vert 1500 Obo

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0460.JPG
IMG_0459.JPG I am selling my 1989 Mustang GT Vert to feed kids. $ 1500 obo Adult owned its entire life . I have A classic plate on the car that from Pa that I will sign over to new PA owner at notary. Please note Pa requires no photos anymore for classic registrations. The car has receipt binder going back to 2000 will also go with car. I have over 4k in it I drive this car very little 66 miles so far this year all in one day.

Engine is 302 with cobra intake 65tb 73cl and cold air kit, 24 lb injectors engine was transplant unknown miles. Transmission rebuilt with bauman shift kit, clutches from alto deeper pa pan , and frp aluminium driveshaft. Rear is frp 3.73 and aluminium girdle trick flow girdle, and royal purple lube. Less than 3k on the gears and driveshaft .
Exhaust is mac shorty, mac prochamber and mac dumps
Tires and rims stock as is suspension
The top works and is good shape goes up and down car runs and drives
Interior is very nice white vinyl have receipt

THE BAD : Car was hit by an el douche 3 years ago on passenger side . I have the door to fix goes with car just need GT molding . Door locks nope don't work actuators bad power window drivers good back quarters go down and up with help . Passenger side cause door was hit electrical bug have to jump window motor to go down . Tires are 10 years old but never killed me yet . Passenger header at prochamber flange needs tightened Cash sale at notary 412-401-0612 Joe IMG_0460.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

IMG_0460.JPG
IMG_0459.JPG I am selling my 1989 Mustang GT Vert to feed kids. $ 1500 obo Adult owned its entire life . I have A classic plate on the car that from Pa that I will sign over to new PA owner at notary. Please note Pa requires no photos anymore for classic registrations. The car has receipt binder going back to 2000 will also go with car. I have over 4k in it I drive this car very little 66 miles so far this year all in one day.

Engine is 302 with cobra intake 65tb 73cl and cold air kit, 24 lb injectors engine was transplant unknown miles. Transmission rebuilt with bauman shift kit, clutches from alto deeper pa pan , and frp aluminium driveshaft. Rear is frp 3.73 and aluminium girdle trick flow girdle, and royal purple lube. Less than 3k on the gears and driveshaft .
Exhaust is mac shorty, mac prochamber and mac dumps
Tires and rims stock as is suspension
The top works and is good shape goes up and down car runs and drives
Interior is very nice white vinyl have receipt

THE BAD : Car was hit by an el douche 3 years ago on passenger side . I have the door to fix goes with car just need GT molding . Door locks nope don't work actuators bad power window drivers good back quarters go down and up with help . Passenger side cause door was hit electrical bug have to jump window motor to go down . Tires are 10 years old but never killed me yet . Passenger header at prochamber flange needs tightened Cash sale at notary 412-401-0612 Joe IMG_0460.JPG

I am interested in this car. is it possible to take it for a test drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.