Expired 1990 Built Mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustang95826

Jul 23, 2014
Selling my 1990 built Ford Mustang

$8,000, Located in Sacramento, CA

THE HOOD IS NOW THE SAME COLOR AS THE CAR!

I NEED HER GONE ASAP TO PAY FOR TUITION. ASKING $8000

IMG_4900.JPG
IMG_4897.JPG
IMG_4906.JPG
IMG_4918.JPG
To start off, I'm the first owner, clean title, was daily driven, and 30k original miles on the body.

Details: Transmission TREMEC w/ short shifter center-force race clutch aluminum drive-shaft. drive-shaft safety loop. rear end stock 8.8 with Detroit locker 3:73 gears 31 spline race axle mac rear aluminum cover. front cross-member tubular with coil over Lakewood shocks cross drill front brake rotors, race brake pads.rear shocks Lakewood coil over and rear anti roll bar adjustable. sub-frame connectors weld in. exhaust mac long-tube headers with power chamber H pipe and mac 3 in. mufflers turn downs.fuel system 42lb. injectors with vortex in line pump and ford Motorsport 190lb. pump in tank. adjustable fuel regulator, CL 80mm airflow censor, Suspension front tubular cross-member with coil overs front and rear shocks Lakewood front 90/10 and rear 50/50.rear anti-roll bar. Ignition Mallory aluminum distributor with Motorsport 9 mm spark plug wires,Doctor Jacobs Pro stock ignition box with super street coil. fuel pump inside fuel tank Motorsport 190 LPH and outside in line vortex 250 LPH pump. adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Engine: stock block GT 40 X aluminum heads with SVO 1:72 roles rockers. B 303 cam GT40 ported lower intake with modified Cobra upper. Accufab 70mm throttle body CNL 80mm mass air 42 lb. injectors svo roller lifters and push rods. Anderson supercharge power pipe .adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Motorsport solid dampener with 1 piece under drive pulley. vortex 10 lb .A-Trim supercharge with computer 75 hp. nos. Mac long tube headers with power chamber H pipe 3 in.Mac flow path mufflers turn downs. SVO Motorsport RPM extender you can set your self air fuel ratio. TREMAC transmission with center-force clutch, 3:73 Motorsport gears Detroit power locker 31 spline axles. MAC aluminum rear differential cover. sub-frame connectors aluminum drive-shaft. short shifter .
Much more work was done to this car. I have invested near $30,000

Attachments

• IMG_4918.JPG
    IMG_4918.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 387
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.