SOLD 1990 Mustang Gt With Custom Smallblock 402

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilbird

Jul 18, 2002
This project has been on hold for too long and its time for me to say goodbye to it. I have spent a large amount of money on this car, mainly in the engine and I understand that there is no way to recover most of it. However, if someone else out there shares the dream I once had, this engine is a very powerful small block that is designed/overbuilt with 900 horsepower in mind. I was going for a car that can do 9 seconds (flat) on the 1/4 track. Unfortunately, this project was on hold for too long and I have to cut the loses. However, my loss is your gain. I have spent (including the purchase of the car) over 20,000 dollars on this car. You can see the motor spec sheet (which includes only the short block assy) verifies much of this money. I would like to sell this car for $9000 0b0.

This engine was built to handle 900 hp and it will. The cam is custom ground for this motor which is designed to handle 20 psi of supercharged pressure. Unfortunately, I ran out of money after building the motor. Included with selling this car is a Procharger P600B supercharger and everything needed to install it, the bracket and pulley is already installed on the engine but it just needs more work.

The engine does start and the car does drive but it is way not legal. However, if it is your initiative to have it appear legal, it is very possible (as these were my original intentions.) A new battery is in the car. call me at 858 232 6190 , text message or email me if you have any questions. Thank you.

i will consider selling the engine separately, just make an offer...

engine - custom racing Ford W block 351W (402ci displacement) see attached pics
80mm C&L mass air sensor, 95 mm throttle body, port matched (to throttle body) 5.0 L intake, trickflow twisted wedge heads w/ light porting and 2.02/160 valves, MAC 1 5/8” longtube headers 3”. Custom welded 3” exhaust w/ high flow cats (for smog) and dynomax mufflers
Ignition: Crane cams ignition module, Crane cams coil, JBA plug wires, fireproof plug boot protectors, copper plugs for a hotter spark.
Fuel system: Fuel cell in trunk w/ open-cell foam baffle, Aeromotive 350 gph pump, steel braded lines, Aeromotive fuel rails and pressure regulator, 38lb injectors, cockpit mounted fuel pressure gauge. Computer programmer to allow custom adjusting of fuel and timing for any condition.
Steering/suspension: Eibach lowering springs (1” down), Maximum Motorsports rear lower control arms with adjustable spring perch and solid ball joint on rear end mount, subframe connectors, Monroe rear shocks, Flaming rivers manual steering rack and steering shaft.
trans - tremec 3550, steeda short-throw shifter (no bushings) w/ steeda ball
rear end - auburn limited slip w/ 3.73 gears, wheels 15x8 steel w/ custom offset, BFG drag radial 275/60R15.
engine1.jpg
engine1.jpg
engine2.jpg
engine3.jpg
image.jpg
image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image3.jpg
image4.jpg
image5.jpg
image6.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

After a few people checked out this car and decided it wasn't a good only car to own (and one guy wanted to swap the motor in his 96 mustang but it won't fit easily under the hood), I still have this for sale. I am located in San Diego near UCSD.

(bump)

Status
Not open for further replies.