Expired 1994 Mustang Gt Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Ferguson

Oct 20, 2014
Gorgeous 1994 Mustang GT Yellow. Very low miles with just less than 64K. Profesionally installed magniflow exhaust and eibach lowering kit. Billet through out and clean interior. Original GT wheels included with price. Must sell to pay for college loans. I am located in the California central valley. I'm asking 5500 and think that is a solid price. Open to reasonable offers

Attachments

• IMG_0984.JPG
    IMG_0984.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 1,444
  • Sponsors (?)

Anything or pics you can send/show me. I'm in Indiana,but very interested in your car. I won't haggle with you or try and lowball you. I'd just like you to give me as much info as possible before I were to fly out. Is it an original California car with Cali emmisions? any rust? I'm assuming there's no mechanical issues with only 64000 miles. ? Like I said the more info the better. Thanks for responding.

Glad to hear you are intresteded. I originaly bought this car 10 years ago from an old couple who lived in California and I am the second owner. There are no rust issues or mechanical issues.Wanting to maintain full disclosure, I have noticed the thermostat to rise when driving up a steep grade. I have had no issues with smog or emmisions. This is truely a nice car. For more discussion or more pics please leave me your email. I look forward to hearing from you.

Attachments

• IMG_0981.JPG
    IMG_0981.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_0978.JPG
    IMG_0978.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_0982.JPG
    IMG_0982.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 427
Status
Not open for further replies.