1995 Gt Rear Tire Size

roger demers

Jan 5, 2015
1995 mustang gt with stock rear brakes and quad shock still there. I am looking to install a set of weld prostars 10" x 15" with a MT drag radial 3757R 325/50/15. has anybody done this before and did everything fit okay and did the package hook?

• Sponsors (?)

This probably won't be too helpful, since I've already removed my quad shocks. I also don't have those tires or rims, but I have 10.5" x 17" rims on the rear, with 315/35/17 tires on the back. Without the quad shocks, you shouldn't have ay fitment problems. Some folks found they can just flip their quad shock around and their tires fit. Do you have aftermarket lower & upper control arms? If so, you probably don't need the quad shocks anyway. They only help with wheel hop, and aftermarket control arms do much the same thing.

thank you for the responses, I have the 335's on my cobra but the gt will be set up more for the track. I run my foxes MT's at 15-17 pounds pressure and was concerned about the deflection/interference with these tires on the gt car. that is why I was looking for someone who had run this combination.

Hi
I run 325/50/15 drag radials on my 94.
No quad shocks, had to beat the inter wheel well some then turned my fender lip.
They rub occasionally, not much.
Edit I have after market control arms.
Does it hook... not very well for me... Course I can't drive that well... lol

Steve

Last edited: