Expired 1999 Gt Coupe, 5 Speed, 172k Miles, Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Davenport

Jun 13, 2012
I have a 1999 Mustang GT for sale. My son drove it the past two years while in school, and has now graduated and bought another one. It is chrome yellow with dark graphite interior, 5 speed, 172K miles. It has been a Raleigh car its whole life, and had 121K when I bought it. The only mods are a BBK cold air kit and aftermarket exhaust, believed to be Flowmaster, and was on it when I bought it. The tires have about 50% tread. This year I have replaced the right front hub assy, front and rear pads and rotors, clutch assy (less than 1K miles, due to TOB), and two ignition coils and 8 plugs. It has no leaks, doesn't smoke, and is an excellent running pony. It has the factory Mach 460 sound system that sounds great. AC and heat work great. PW, PDL, Cruise, PM, Rear Defrost, PDS, TC, all options work. The only flaw on the interior is the driver seat side bolster wear, as seen in the pictures. Paint is in exceptional condition for a car 15 years old. I am asking $6300, or make a reasonable offer. The mileage will go up some, as I am enjoying driving it to work, along with the 23mpg. Located in Wake Forest, NC, 27587. PM on this site or email [email protected]
108.JPG
112.JPG
114.JPG
117.JPG
108.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.