SOLD 1999 Rio Red Coupe, 36k Mi, Bone Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickeddcobra99

Jul 14, 2013
For sale is my bone stock 1999 cobra that is in excellent condition with only 36000 miles but slowly goes up as it is my DD. It is rio red with a beige interior and all original except for the tires and the battery. I have the SVT documents and original window sticker. It does have some minor road wear on the front bumper and the original chrome rims are starting to show some wear but you can't tell unless you are up close and looking. This car is in fantastic shape for being 15 years old.

It has an aftermarket JVC head unit but will also come with the original stereo. It also has a 2 rockford fosgate 12 in subs in a custom box being push by 1000 watt kenwood amp that was professionally installed by a local shop. I will take the sound system out if you are not into that kind of thing.

The asking price is $14,000 but will consider all offers. I am willing to negotiate a little bit. Don't be afraid to shoot me an offer. I bought the car about 5 months ago and the car has lien on the title so I would prefer that you come to me so the closer you are, the better. I have decided that I would rather have a terminator. Message me for more pics or information.

I am located in Topeka, KS. Thanks for looking!

My pics are from my phone so they aren't the greatest.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.