20 Inch Rims???????

• Sponsors (?)

streetstang03 said:
The Mustang is a muscle car, not some pimps-n-hoes ghetto bling bling mobile. Anything above a 19 inch wheel is gay!! Chrome 19+ rims with ghetto designs do not belong on a Mustang!! If you want to get 19 inch chrome spinners, get an Escalade not a Stang. This thread makes me wanna cry and puke!! I cant believe ppl would do that to a Mustang!

Mustang can be a muscle and a show car at the same time. Some people get 20's just to be different than everyone else. I know I don't want to have a car that looks like someone elses. Thats why I painted it a color that no one else has and when I get my rims they will not be what everyone else has.

my 2 cents

ok well pretty much its been summed up a few times but im goin to say it and show something a little yellow guy has ok MUSTANG muscle car :flag: american flag not HONDA peice of **** chinese japaenese who give s a **** 20s do not go on a ****in MUSTANG personally i wouldnt go over 18 but 20's r ghetto u might as well throw u a gold pony in the grill and gold gt's on it and put some ****in fuzzy dice in the rear view so dont waste ur time or money hell the money u put into 20's u could spend on something else soo lets not think to hard on this and just throw the 20's out and quit tryin to be queer like all these little fast and the furious kids

Might be a little late, this thread has gone down hill fast :rolleyes:

Here's some 20's on a friends car

516104_273_full.jpg

516104_272_full.jpg

516104_270_full.jpg

516104_274_full.jpg

Depends on the car and style of wheel. 20"s are hard to pull off on a 99-04 Mustang. The above silver car pulls it off and that yellow 04 Cobra floating around with 20" wheels. Those have been the ONLY two Mustangs i've seen with 20's and actually like.

Every other 20" wheel looks weird to me. It's just not the right proportion or the car isn't lowered to the right height to make it work. It really reminds me of one of those cartoons people draw of cars with exaggerated wheels like this
110-FORD-MUSTANG-CABRIO-YEL.jpg

The new 05+ Mustang has huge wheel wells and can pull off a lot of 20" wheel styles....like such
DSC06995.JPG

Another thing is a lot of these aftermarket 20" wheels are just ugly as sin. They either have way too much chrome or bling in them.

Anyway that's my opinion.