2000 Gt Revival

I miss my car. I love my car
I cant tell you how many times I have said those words in the last two years since its been parked. A guy I knew was supposed to replace the factory timing guides with all metal aftermarket ones. I was told the factory ones have a tendency to fail. Well after a couple days and getting to run around I went to get my car regardless of if it was done or not. He said he was done but wanted to do a few more things just to help me out. I said no thanks I just need my keys. Jumped in turned the key and the loudest knock I have ever heard was the sound I got. Asked him WTF is wrong with my car. He said he wasn't sure but he would fix it. Tossed him the keys and got out of there before my emotions got the better of me. I called the next two around lunch to get a progress report with little info to be had. When I got home from work the second day you can imagine my surprise to see my car sitting in the driveway. I call to see what the deal was and the number had been turned off ride to the guys house and you guessed it the place is deserted. I went to try and figure out the issue on my own but with little luck so in utter disgust I parked it.

WOW sorry about the book guess I'm still not really over it. Anyways now to the brighter side of things. It is time to revive the beast (the nickname my family gave it). I have lots of plans but not sure what the best path would be. I don't have an unlimited budget but I understand it takes money. What I do have is permission to using anything I need where I work. I build race boats and performance outboards. So have a full machine shop, paint booth and a dyno. So for those that made it this far thank you and any input would be great.

List to do:
Buy
decent 4.6 PI engine
New clutch
Fuel Pump
Fuel Lines
Cloth interior
Black paint and flattening agent

• Sponsors (?)

What MattStang04 said... Maybe he just bungled the job and all you have to do is go in and do the guides.. Maybe you should have a local performance shop that specializes in Mustangs look at it first, before you go hog crazy on it. If you know how to rebuild a 4.6 and have the resources, go for it..

Syber