2001 Mustang Bullitt (only 11,100 miles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

waflynn

Oct 21, 2011
Tennessee
2001 Mustang Bullitt (only 11,100 miles) - Midwest

2001 Mustang Bullitt with 11,100 miles. Color: Dark Highland Green, which is exclusive to Mustang Bullitts. Engine: 4.6L V8; 5-speed.

I am the original owner, non-smoker, and over 60. This car has been babied and pampered since the day I purchased it. My Bullitt is #2679 and includes all of the paperwork attesting to its authenticity. Ford built 5,582 Bullitts in '01 as a salute to Steve McQueen (actor) and the 1968 movie "Bullitt".

Also included are (2) matching DD 18x10s Bullitt Chrome Wheels with matching Toyo tires (295/35ZR-18) which can be placed on car for a staggered look, plus OEM exhausts, & other OEM parts & materials.

This is a future collectible car. It has won multiple top 3 finishes at car shows and was a former Toyo Tire feature car at major events in Michigan. All plaques go with the car.

Price is $16,900. I am selling because I recently turned 65 and my priorities in life have changed.

Car can be inspected by appointment only; serious inquiries only.

Call 931-644-1374 and if no answer, leave a message and I will return your call.

No trades. No resellers.

Pickup and delivery of the car is the responsibility of the buyer. Car is sold as is with no implied warranty or guarantee.

Title is free and clear. Carfax report will be provided for serious buyers only. Car is located in Sparta, TN.

Go to http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/dto_garage.php?do=editvehicle&v=6132

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.