2004 40th Anniversary Mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone. We are looking for two small sections of Arizona Beige stripes for the 2004 40th Anniversary Mustang. The stripes we're looking for are the hood and trunk lid. The hood stripes needed are the ones closest to the windshield for a non-scoop car. The part number is: 4R3Z6320000-FAA. The rear trunk lid decal we're searching for is part number: 4R3Z6320000-GAA. We're excited to keep the heritage of this rare vehicle alive. With only 5700 produced, this car was an instant classic! If anyone has these stripes for sale or knows anyone who does, please contact Chris at Phoenix Graphix (800) 941-4550 or email [email protected]. Thank you!

• Sponsors (?)

I've received the new stripe kit for my 04 GT with the 40th anniversary package and it's a perfect match for the existing stripes in color and size.

My car had front end damage and needed a new hood. Unfortunately the stripes were unavailable and so I was driving around with a car with stripes on the scoop and trunk lid.

Thanks for re-creating the stripe package. I searched everywhere and they were unavailable through Ford.

Status
Not open for further replies.