2004 Gt Convertible Owner - New To The Site

Hey folks. I own a 2004 GT convertible (4.6L). New to the site, new to forums of any kind. Looking for some help/direction on a couple of things.

1. Recently replaced my stock 17" 5-spoke polished aluminum wheels/tires and I am looking to sell them. Can this site be a means of accomplishing that? Or is craigslist. ebay the best route? Do I use a specific forum to discuss this with you?

2. Rain leak. Need some advice of where to look for the cause of a major leak in my Mustang when it rains and it is parked on an uphill incline (front end higher than the back end). Is there a specific forum I use to pursue that discussion?

Thanks everyone.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Dennis! Welcome to the forum!

1. The answer to your first question is yes, this is the correct site to list your rims, however it is the incorrect subpage. You should post a thread in the SN95 Mustangs for Sale - Wheels, Tires and Brakes forum. See the link below.

http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/forums/SN95-Mustang-Wheels-Tires-Brakes-For-Sale/

2. On the water leak, I have read in a few places that the quarter panel windows leak where they meet the top, as well as the bottom corners of the top where it meets near the trunk lid area.

Best of luck!