Expired 2005-2009 Cervini's B9 Hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

kris8282

Sep 20, 2006
NY
I sold my 2006 GT and kept the Cervini's B9 Hood and grille kit for a future project but its just taking up space. It was painted at a local shop and they did a very nice job. Vista Blue. Hood has real hood pins that will come with. Has the Boss 429 like scoop. The hood is in really nice shape, no chips, scratches etc... the 3 piece grille kit is also very nice with only a few minor issues, all of which are not visible once the kit is installed. If you have a vista blue gt this kit will match perfectly and if you have another color, this will be an EASY respray as all the body work has been done to make the hood straight. This hood new retails at $978. Plus paint and body work. I am asking $900 obo. pics available upon request.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJ,!qsE88gcG80WBPRZO),vZg~~60_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqJ,!qsE88gcG80WBPRZO),vZg~~60_12.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 2,302
  • Sponsors (?)

Where are you located? Shipping on hoods is usually not conducive to selling and you will be needing a fairly local buyer.

I am located in Buffalo, NY. I have a truck and am willing to meet somewhere if it means getting the hood to a new home. Id rather not ship, as yes it will be a few hundred dollars to ship, plus the worries of it getting messed up. give me a call on my cell 716-535-0165 if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.