2005 FORD GT WHITE BLUE STRIPES

All Right people I know this is off topic but I am the Internet manager for a large Ford Dealer in Dallas, Texas and we just got 1 white with blue stripes FORD GT.

We are selling this car to the first $250,000.00

It will be on eBay later tonite or in the morning.

Serious inquiries only!

Call or email to schedule an appointment

Billy Tait 214-718-0539

[email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

well that makes a lot of sense

jickimojo said:
All Right people I know this is off topic but I am the Internet manager for North Central Ford and we just got 1 white with blue stripes FORD GT.

We are selling this car to the first $250,000.00

It will be on eBay later tonite or in the morning.

Serious inquiries only!

Call or email to schedule an appointment

Billy Tait 214-718-0539

[email protected]
yes, yes,, will be right down,,

$250,000 even though it sounds like too much, because it is over list price, it is probably one of the better deals that I have seen so far, Galpin Ford in LA was asking over 500,000 for theirs when I was there a couple of weeks ago.

fr96ss said:
all you looser car dealers are out of your goddamm minds charging the customers thousands of dollars over list price no wonder the dealer lots are still loaded with 04's. you all suck
Dont have an 04 on the lot only 05's and yes I can sell 05 gts at list! No 5k over like in California!
As far as being out of my mind the market dictates the cost of the vehicle not the dealer. So who is out of their minds?

Think about it!

tell you what smart car?/

jickimojo said:
Sounds like you have a "little" issue to deal with.

Remember your replying to threads on products you cant afford so just maybe you need to get a life!

Smooch! Smooch!
ok smart guy,, lets make a bet,,,, ill even pay to fly you to my town,,, if you think i cant afford the ferrari,, put your money where your mouth is,,,, and if i can show you that i can ,,, cash by the way,,,,,,, then you have to give me the gt at the proper retail..... so lets go,,, would you like to take the bet,,,, i will pay list for the gt if you lose big mouth

alan518 said:
ok smart guy,, lets make a bet,,,, ill even pay to fly you to my town,,, if you think i cant afford the ferrari,, put your money where your mouth is,,,, and if i can show you that i can ,,, cash by the way,,,,,,, then you have to give me the gt at the proper retail..... so lets go,,, would you like to take the bet,,,, i will pay list for the gt if you lose big mouth
Take a vallium if you can afford the car good for you!

Once again the market dictates the asking price of the GT.

Research it before you pop off at the mouth!
If you can find one at list let me know cause Ill buy it too and sell it again for $250,000

As far as betting I dont, I sell fords at 100k over list!

E-mail me 2 years from now when you have a couple extra 2007 GTs sitting on your lot that you can't get rid of - just like the Ford dealers that were stuck with the last of the '67 427 Cobras. :rlaugh:

You have a standing offer from me for $100K even.