2006 Ford Mustang Help!

Yeremis

Aug 20, 2015
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I'm in need of some advice. Today I was driving home and my car started to lose power. When i tried to accelerate it would hold off and the engine light started flashing. I freaked out especially since I had my infant in the car on a highway so i just pulled over. I turned it off and once i turned my car on it was normal again. What the heck is that all about? Anyone ever had that happen?? Any feedback is pretty awesome. :)

• Sponsors (?)

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I'm in need of some advice. Today I was driving home and my car started to lose power. When i tried to accelerate it would hold off and the engine light started flashing. I freaked out especially since I had my infant in the car on a highway so i just pulled over. I turned it off and once i turned my car on it was normal again. What the heck is that all about? Anyone ever had that happen?? Any feedback is pretty awesome. :)
Typically the computer will store hard codes that initiate a flashing engine light. Have your local mechanic or autozone for that matter scan the car for codes. This is the first step to looking for an issue