2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse

The new eclipse I dont like

I rather have a new charger!!
see below
charger.bmp

:nice: except for the 4 doors

• Sponsors (?)

zincyellow03 said:
You didn't get the point of the commercial. It's point is that it's trying to sell it to tribial people from the amazon

:rlaugh:

I think it's just weird Japanese culture. I could see a bunch of little Japanese guys going "Ya ya, is good!" after previewing that crappy commercial.

I mean just watch Speed Channel, when they cover the Autoshows. The Japanese manufacturers always have strange techno dancers running around with cubes before their crappy cubism cars(Scion XB, Honda Element) drive on stage. But when the Americans introduce a car, like the GT, they just show vintage racing footage of GT40's, then drive the GT on stage and rev the engine a bunch of times.:D :nice:

[QUOTE='03 6-Speed]I can't get into either car...you can't throw a big motor into a crap car and call it cool, i.e. every new dodge...you can't claim mounds of power either when you're biggest motor available is a 3.8L V6, i.e. the eclipse[/QUOTE]

:stupid: ... Neone SRT4.. oh no! not a turbo neon! ..whatever I don't care if it's turbo or if you can buy aftermarket parts from the factory to make it faster ... it's still a NEON. They should've stoped with the new Viper and the SRT20 Ram. No more SRT gays... ever. Remake the challenger, but do it like Ford did the mustang, so it looks good and it doesn't look like a station wagon with viper headlights, and leave it at that!

not to magazine race, but Car and Driver go 14.5 in quarter out of the V6 mistu.

not bad, but the Accord V6 was faster. they also compare it to the mustang, and yeah, the mustang wins in every performance test.

mustangjosh said:
even shelby dosent emit he made speciel dodges in the 80s

Probably because he's getting old and just doesn't remember anything before two days ago. :rlaugh:

Shelby just put his name on those Dodges to make a buck; like all his other cars that weren't Cobras and Tigers. He didn't even want to build the Shelby Mustang. When Ford asked him to do it, the prick called it a secretary's car, like it was beneath him. :nonono:

[QUOTE='66 coupe]A lot of people don't like the Charger name on a 4 door. But IMO, the name was on far worse cars. This is probably the best looking Charger since '70.[/QUOTE]

My dad had a real nice '74 Charger SE Brome (spelling?) Tahecian (spelling?) Gold interior snd exterior.

He's now kicking himself for selling it.

Back to the eclipse, I saw both commercials for it last night for the first time. The one where other cars bow down to it I really wanted a Hummer to come along and t-bone the damn thing... but then, that wouldn't be good advertising I suppose...