SOLD 2006 Mustang Gt - 63k Miles - $15k

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkeen

Mar 25, 2015
Selling my 2006 Mustang GT. I simply don't drive it enough to keep it around anymore, and need the space in the garage for other projects.

Car is in excellent shape and has low mileage (63,000). It's been extremely well cared for the duration of my ownership. Originally I purchased it to get into autocross and track days, and the car has been set up as such, however I never found the time (kids) to actually attend any events.

The engine is stock save for a Steeda intake and tune. I purchased the SCT tuner and intake as a package from American Muscle, and subsequent modifications have been performed with updated tunes from Bama Performance. The intake and tune really woke the car up, and the throttle hang and lag from the stock drive-by-wire system is gone. I've also added a Hurst Billet-Pro shifter to replace the sloppy stock unit, as well as a Pypes off-road H-Pipe which is connected to the stock mufflers for a stock look.

The bulk of the work to the car has been suspension and it's totally transformed the car. I've done the following:
-Tokico HP Shocks and Struts
-Ford Racing K-Springs
-Ford Racing GT500 Strut Mounts
-Kenny Brown Performance Camber Bolts set to -2 degrees
-Ford Racing M-5490-A Sway Bars
-UMI on-car adjustable Upper Control Arm with UMI Spacers
-UMI on-car adjustable Lower Control Arms
-UMI Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets
-BMR Suspension on-car adjustable Panhard Bar

The wheel hop created by the factory 3-link and sloppy, soft handling have been eliminated, and the car is tight, neutral, and well composed. The UMI Performance Control Arms utilize a spherical "Roto-Joint" which is essentially a heim-joint with delrin inserts to cut down on NVH. I also replaced a leaking pinion seal while I was in there with a new Timkin unit. Car is equipped with the stock 3.55 gears.

Car located in Westerville, OH (NE Columbus area). Asking $15k or best offer. Stock take-off parts will go with car, as will all receipts from my ownership.

8961131337_f54c7b27a0_h.jpg

8961132031_6264336a96_h.jpg

8664735034_5331f6f28b_h.jpg

8663634611_b2cb9947b3_h.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.