Expired 2007 Steeda Mustang Gt Convertible $22,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Available for purchase is a high performance Mustang GT convertible in fantastic condition. It was built by Steeda Motorsports (similar to Shelby, Roush and Saleen) right out of the factory. This car started as a loaded Mustang GT with the Shaker 1000 stereo, 5 speed manual, cloth roof, etc. The car is conservatively tuned as a daily driver and what a drive it is. Incredible torque, exhaust trumpets that have just the right sound and all the right modifications to make the drive so much fun! There is nothing better than driving with the top down with the sound of American Muscle blowing behind you. This car performs and handles incredibly. It also has just enough eye candy under the hood that it could easily be a show car. It is has only 50K miles on it and has been babied by me and the original owner. The original cost of this Mustang was $54k with $20k of upgrades over a fully loaded GT Convertible.

I recently had the opportunity to drive a 2013 Mustang GT and I was blown away with how much better this 2007 Steeda Mustang feels with instant responsiveness and much tighter handling. This Mustang is a much more rewarding car to drive and it has already depreciated!

My price is FIRM, take it or leave it. If you are serious, and have the cash, please email your phone number if you are interested in acquiring this Mustang.

A number of photos and more details about the car are located here - http://silvashutterbug.zenfolio.com/p765035927

Read the captions for more details.

The car is located in the Sacramento, California area.
Please review my Zenfolio site before sending a note.
Serious inquiries will receive a serious response.
Lowballers will be ignored - the price is clearly stated in this ad.
If this ad is still up then the car is still available for sale. I will not reply to "do you still have it" type questions.

This is an incredible car for the money.

Attachments

• steeda mustang (1 of 10).jpg
    steeda mustang (1 of 10).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 975
  • steeda mustang (3 of 10).jpg
    steeda mustang (3 of 10).jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 920
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.