2010 Roush?

• Sponsors (?)

The power isnt there? It has a 120hp increase from a stock GT.

I wish Ford used the Roush front fascia. It is SO subtle that it looks stock. It looks the way it should look....rather than have those ugly black pieces in front of the front wheels (stock). I havent seen a real clear picture of the rear fascia. ALl the pics I have seen are from an angle or shadowed.....just like the side moldings that are different.

I like the front lower center grill opening and bumper sides much better too. What the heck is the deal with the FOUR FOGLIGHTS????!!!! Is this a rally car LOL??!!! Remove the grill fogs for a more distinct look but I think the bumper would look cleaner with keeping the grill fogs and smooth over the lower side fog ligths and recess. I'd also black out the lower grill, would look meaner and add some detailing.

Just my 2 cents

Anyone else somewhat disappointed with the way it turned out? I think the rear end is better but I was hoping for something more. Plus the power still isn't there.

Like Ford they're probably waiting for the 2011 for any significant power increase. I really love the look of the 2010 and the Roush specifically. I anticipate that the 2011 wll come out quickly to match Camaro.