2012 Gt Steeda Cai What Tune!?

Waldo916

May 4, 2015
Hey everyone! Im sorry if this is in the wrong forum discussion. This is my first time posting on here!! Glad to see such an active forum!

So I just bought my 2012 GT. Its a 6 speed and has some type of stage clutch. All my buddies that have similar years have told me there is no way that its a stock clutch because of the stiffness and how it drives. And another thing is has the flowmaster outlaw series axle back exhaust.

I just bought a steeda CAI for it and was wondering whats the best tune I could possibly get for it? I don't mind a change in idle, all I am really concerned about is getting the most performance from it as I possibly can without damaging anything. Its not really a daily driver but isn't always a garage car as well.

If any of you could please help me out I would appreciate it!

Thank You!

• Sponsors (?)

I've been looking at the same thing; Steeda (tune required) CAI with a Bama tune. I'm still not sure which one to go with, but I've heard the Bama tune is pretty bulletproof for the GT applications. The Steeda CAI with the Bama tune supposedly adds 44 hp. American muscle sells both separately or both as a kit.