2012 Hesitation Issues (frick!)

jmendoza

May 19, 2015
I can't figure out what's happening so I'll explain in hopes that someone can help me. This use to happen on half (or close to half) a tank of gas (93oct), usually slightly uphill, the vehicle would hesitate to accelerate and would rev high as if in a high gear. The display would usually say "-- miles to empty" and the gas light would come on. At one point the check engine light came on and the code was for a Shift Solenoid (haven't been able to get the code to come back). Now lately when it does it, it just hesitates while I give it gas, rev high and very slowly move. I would turn the car off and turn it back on and usually that would help get it back on track. The car has 7K miles on it and I have no mods (unless you count muffler deletes but I know you don't xD) Some one.. I'm at your mercy!

At first I thought it was the fuel pump (hell it might be..) but now when it hesitates it no longer shows that message on the dash.

I couldn't find a post that matches this exact error but if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction I'll owe you a 6pack.

2012 V6 Automatic

Attachments

• IMG_1469.PNG
    IMG_1469.PNG
    324.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Sponsors (?)

I can't figure out what's happening so I'll explain in hopes that someone can help me. This use to happen on half (or close to half) a tank of gas (93oct), usually slightly uphill, the vehicle would hesitate to accelerate and would rev high as if in a high gear. The display would usually say "-- miles to empty" and the gas light would come on. At one point the check engine light came on and the code was for a Shift Solenoid (haven't been able to get the code to come back). Now lately when it does it, it just hesitates while I give it gas, rev high and very slowly move. I would turn the car off and turn it back on and usually that would help get it back on track. The car has 7K miles on it and I have no mods (unless you count muffler deletes but I know you don't xD) Some one.. I'm at your mercy!

At first I thought it was the fuel pump (hell it might be..) but now when it hesitates it no longer shows that message on the dash.

I couldn't find a post that matches this exact error but if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction I'll owe you a 6pack.

2012 V6 Automatic
Have you been able to address this with your Ford Dealer, jmendoza?

Deysha