2012 Mustang Gt Surging Idle

Have a 2012 Mustang Gt with a manual trans, the idle surges between 500-750 rpms, doesn't matter if the a/c is on or off, does it after running on for more than 10 minutes, took to local Ford dealer, they called Ford and said because it is a manual there is not enough of a load on the engine to keep the idle smooth.
Wondering if anyone has an auto trans that does not surge or a manual that does the same??

• Sponsors (?)

Have a 2012 Mustang Gt with a manual trans, the idle surges between 500-750 rpms, doesn't matter if the a/c is on or off, does it after running on for more than 10 minutes, took to local Ford dealer, they called Ford and said because it is a manual there is not enough of a load on the engine to keep the idle smooth.
Wondering if anyone has an auto trans that does not surge or a manual that does the same??
Nope, my 2012 GT manual idles super smooth, no issues what so ever.

It doesn't matter if I have the a/c on or off, even happens after the high idle warm up just after start up, very little but still happens. Just had a CEL/MIL on for the cam position sensors overretarded, Found a connector loose but it did not change the idle. All I have changed as far as performance is a Roush axle back with the square tips. No tuning

I have the same problem with mine, started after I installed long tubes...
had a custom tune put in it but still does it, even shuts off once in a while,
no CEL, and runs great