2012 Mustang Interior Upgrades

Cameron2581

Sep 20, 2015
After searching the Internet to try and find any way to change the look of the interior of the car I finally had given up and decided to just leave it because most of the products seemed cheaply made. Then I saw a picture of somebody who had wrapped it. I wondered if I could maybe even paint it. So I did. Honest Opinions?

• Sponsors (?)

Looks good! I've entertained the idea of wrapping my dash to give the interior the different touch just haven't pulled the trigger. This makes me want to revisit my original idea

Looks good! I've entertained the idea of wrapping my dash to give the interior the different touch just haven't pulled the trigger. This makes me want to revisit my original idea
Absolutely. I honestly suggest the paint but you do what you feel is best. It looks great with a glossy look to match the outside paint color. Here are some close ups

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 346
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 285
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 280
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 303
Reactions: 1 user
This really does look good!

I vinyl wrap everything, it's my "thing" I guess you could call it. I do not like the low luster vinyl, hence the varichrome green metallic that both of my mustangs are wrapped in :cool:
DSC_0829_phixr.jpg