2014 Ford F-150 Tremors In Stock

Roush427

Premium Sponsor
Feb 6, 2009
tremors 1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Refresh my memory. What's supposed to be the gimmick with the "Tremor" gain?

Is it playing off the old "Lightning" namesake?

Seems basically like a stock regular cab, 2wD Ecoboost Pickup with black wheels and a sticker package? :shrug:

The Lightning was V8 supercharged. This is V6 twin turbo. These look more rugged than a Lightning. Sorta like a cheaper, 2 door Raptor.

I know the Lightning was a Supercharged 5.4L and realize there is a difference between the power trains, but the "sport truck" theme seems to be the same.

What I'm asking, is that is this supposed to be Fords latest entry into that market, or is this a "one off" dealership offering by Anderson Ford?

...and if so, what else sets it apart from your standard F150?

I know the Lightning was a Supercharged 5.4L and realize there is a difference between the power trains, but the "sport truck" theme seems to be the same.

What I'm asking, is that is this supposed to be Fords latest entry into that market, or is this a "one off" dealership offering by Anderson Ford?

...and if so, what else sets it apart from your standard F150?
Understood.

I'd also like to know what sets it apart from a standard Ecoboost, aside from tires and graphics.

Hey all, The "Tremor" is the only offering from Ford where you can only get a "Regular Cab" with the 3.5L Eco-Boost engine. It is available in 2WD or 4WD and has the FX Package. It's also equipped with 4.10 gears. So Yes, maybe a scaled down "Raptor"...