2014 Mustang 5.0 Automatic

CRAZYKEMO

May 11, 2016
Hello I have a question (stupid I know) so there's a guy at work with a tuned WRX and he is always trying to race me, my car is an automatic 5.0 and I'm trying to see how we race from a roll that I won't drop the gears and then take off bel because by that time he is long gone. anyone know how to use the sport mode with the plus or minus shifters? that way there no hesitation ?

• Sponsors (?)

Yep... You need the driver mod. You should be spanking him like a spoiled child... even in an auto.
you're so right I just got this car from Carmax likes week ago and I'm in love I love this body style the most I have big plans for this car but I should take the time and study it and learn how I can beat this arrogant :leghump:

Reactions: 1 user
Yup.. Spend some time at the track. Whatever you do..... do NOT get in over your head.

Those lil cars are quick and pretty nimble... and AWD. the WORST case scenario is that you get on top of your power band and spread it all over the road.

Once you get good with how it acts and operates, heh.... Choose his moment carefully. :ninja:

manual mode...hold the gear you want and hammer his azz flat. Easy, just don't forget to upshift. The auto is actually pretty tough to beat on the road if you have your :poo: together.