Expired 2014 Mustang Convertible Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin Cooper

Jan 13, 2017
Selling my beloved 2014 Mustang premium convertible (Ruby Red) with a little over 52k miles as of right now. I am located in West Palm Beach, FL and will not ship the vehicle unless you make the deal to do so yourself. This car is in good condition except for a dent and chip in the paint on the rear bumper due to someone backing into the car at night (assholes). The front bumper has 4 little holes where the front license plate mount was and other then that it has a few rock chips here and there. The rear decklid panel is fading a little bit due to the Florida sun unfortunately but can easily and cheaply be replaced. Car has black leather interior and it is in great condition, the car is also washed and waxed almost every 2-3 weeks. No longer can afford the car due to having a Nissan 370z and it's time for her to go. This car has plenty of modifications as i'll explain below;

-Airaid Cold air intake
-Off-road catted x-pipe
-Gibson axleback mufflers
-Raxiom Halo Headlights
-Tint all around the car including the windshield
-Lowered on H&R springs
-adjustable camber/toe arms and bolts.
-20 in Velgen wheels powdercoated satin black (Little bit of fading)
-Upper and lower CDC open grills

The Velgens wheels are staggered and powder coated satin black, unfortunately on 2 of the wheels there is some fading but it doesn't look too bad, little bit of curb rash aswell but nothing that can't be fixed pretty easily.
I have put a lot of time and money into this car and would like to sell it as a whole so no parting out. Car has a clean title in hand and ready to sell immediately. I am asking $15,000 OBO! Please don't law ball me though.
Please contact me through email: [email protected] or by phone at 561-313-8438
FullSizeRender.jpg
image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image3.jpg
image4.jpg
image1.JPG
IMG_0723.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Contact got a little messed up so, email: [email protected]
Phone: 561-313-8438
Please feel free to call or text me as this would be the fastest way of contacting me. Serious inquiries only!

Here, you will get an email when someone responds to your thread. Make sure that SN email is going to the desired inbox on your mail server.

Status
Not open for further replies.