2014 Mustang Gt/cs-need New Tires

ashecht

Jul 14, 2014
my GT/CS has 17,200 miles and looks like I will be needing tires within the next few k miles. I have looked at lots of tires, and don't want to spend a fortune as I don't drive much, and don't go to the track. I have had a tire buddy of mine recommend Hankook Noble S1 as the best compromise between longevity and performance. I can get them for $791 out the door plus a $100 mail in rebate. Does anyone have any experience with this brand/model tire? size is 245/45/19.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Firestone Firehawk Indy 500s are relatively new and were sold as bridgestone re003 in Europe. Good price and good performance. Note these are summer tires only, wet and dry.

Firestone Firehawk Indy 500s are relatively new and were sold as bridgestone re003 in Europe. Good price and good performance. Note these are summer tires only, wet and dry.

I actually looked at these. My concern is that according to their site, they shouldn't be used in freezing or beer freezing conditions. Here in Charlotte we do get those temps from time to time

I don't have experience with those tires but my suggestion is to browse tirerack.com. You will be able to compare a lot of tires and figure out what you want. Then you can either have them shipped to you or directly to a tire shop for installation. You can also always use the site to pick the tires you want and then call local shops who have it in stock.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk