2014 V6 Exhaust

Garrett Welch

Sep 4, 2014
Hello,
This june i bought a 2014 v6 mustang and am curious what to do with my exhaust. I dont want anything super loud like straight pipes but i have no idea where to start looking. I also have considered qtp electrical cutouts that can switch on and off, any help is appreciated

• Sponsors (?)

Look up some vids. on YouTube.

An exhaust system style/sound is a very subjective topic. Only you know what sound you are looking for, and what you can live with.

While the 5.0's have more selection as to exhaust, there are plenty of choices for the 3.7's. Like I said, YouTube, also American Muscle, has many videos which you can listen to.

On a side note, an axle-back is all you should need. While you can install a cat-back, the power gain will be minimal. You can save some money and just do an axle-back.

Good luck.

An exhaust system style/sound is a very subjective topic. Only you know what sound you are looking for, and what you can live with.

While the 5.0's have more selection as to exhaust, there are plenty of choices for the 3.7's. Like I said, YouTube, also American Muscle, has many videos which you can listen to.

On a side note, an axle-back is all you should need. While you can install a cat-back, the power gain will be minimal. You can save some money and just do an axle-back.

Good luck.
Thanks for the input man, I've spent some time on YouTube and American muscle and im not too concerned about a power gain but more so a deeper louder noise just nothing as loud as straight pipes, I've seen quite a few axle backs on American muscle ill keep checking

Good luck.
sorry for sending another message so quickly but im looking at american muscle axle back exhausts and not finding any that say 10 - 14 v6, will an axle back that fits a 14 v8 fit my 14 v6?