2014s - How Much Longer?

104 Division

Jul 17, 2014
Hi Folks -

I was a regular here a number of years ago when I got my 05 V-6 (stick shift) and now it's time for a new Stang. After 230,000+ miles of virtually trouble-free running (only thing we ever did was replace the slave cylinder on the clutch) there's no other care I would consider. However, while the 2015's are still good looking cars and unmistakably Mustangs, they're starting to look a little too Japanese for my tastes. How much longer will I be able to order a 2014?

• Sponsors (?)

Hi Folks -

I was a regular here a number of years ago when I got my 05 V-6 (stick shift) and now it's time for a new Stang. After 230,000+ miles of virtually trouble-free running (only thing we ever did was replace the slave cylinder on the clutch) there's no other care I would consider. However, while the 2015's are still good looking cars and unmistakably Mustangs, they're starting to look a little too Japanese for my tastes. How much longer will I be able to order a 2014?

Hiya Division and Welcome to Stangnet! :)

I've removed all of your duplicate threads from the forum and moved this one to the 2005-2014 (S197) forum. This is where you will find the best answers to Model Specific years. It's in the 'General' forum because it's not a question that is requesting specific information about a car related maintenance issue.

Additionally: The responses that you get to your question, will also benefit someone else that searching the WWW for the same question. They'll be able to find that here. :)

Ordering has ended for the 2014s. I can go find the article if you need a source. Your best bet might be to find one on the lot now though. I know Ford is offering cashback and financing incentives on dealer stock, so now is probably a good time to check one out.

Call your local dealer and ask about what inventory they can bring over. I got x-plan at the dealer my parents have used for years, so going elsewhere was not an option. I wanted a base GT with the Brembo pack, and they spent a solid few weeks searching inventory at other dealers until they brought in what I ended up with!