2016 White Gt Premium On Its Way!

Chris R

Sep 24, 2015
Hey guys,

As the thread says, I just ordered a 2016 White GT Premium and I should be getting it in about 4-6 weeks. I want to go ahead and maybe purchase a few things before the car gets here. I'm thinking just exhaust, wheels, and lowering springs. I have a few things in mind, but wanted to get some opinions. Also, if there are other inexpensive ($500-600) modifications anyone would suggest, please, don't hesitate!

Exhaust: MBRP Street
I see that this is the popular exhaust, and I have to admit, it is a lot cheaper than another system. So I think I'm going to purchase the MBRP's. Now, I have one question, should I get the black or silver/aluminum system? I plan on getting black rims on my car, but wanted to see what others think. I'm leaning towards the black. Anyone have any pictures of the black on a white mustang?

Wheels: No idea yet
Looking for some black rims, anyone have any suggestions? Also, it sounds like 275/35/20's are a good fit after lowering it about an inch.

Lowering springs: Eibach Pro kit
I have these on my 2005 mustang and they have been great. Lowered it a little more than an inch, which is exactly what I am looking for. But I've been out of the game for a while and not sure if they are other options that may be better (Steeda?)

Any help would be great guys. I'm trying to find as many pictures as I can to compare how each set up may look...but want to do this right.

I appreciate it everyone!

• Sponsors (?)

I personally am not a fan of the black exhaust systems, it comes down to a matter of personal opinion in my eyes. As far as wheels go the sky is the limit as there are literally hundreds of styles to choose from. Check out some of our site sponsors (UPR Products, CJ Pony Parts, Late Model Resto, American Muscle to name a few) as most of these sponsors offer discounts unique to Stangnet Members. I have been very happy with my Niche wheels for what its worth but I don't think you will have a problem with any brand. As far as springs go I like the Steeda springs personally and chose them over the Eibach Sportlines (that are still in my garage lol). I have seen a lot of people raving over the CJ springs but have not used them myself to comment much about them other than appearance.
It may not be a bad idea to look at a cold air intake system and a tuner to complete your performance mods for now. ;)
Congrats on the purchase of your new car

Hey Chris! Congrats on your purchase man!

If you need anything, such as the forum discount code, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to help you!!

In the meantime, you're more than welcome to browse our website for all of your Mustang parts and needs!

I went with the proline on mine. Also the MBRP. First is stock and second is with suspension. The other is with the black MBRP.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 168
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 173
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 167
Thanks for the reply everyone.

@84: I was thinking black since I am doing black wheels and going to have a dark tint as well. So I'm not sure if the black exhaust will complement the other black accessories. I was never a fan of the black exhaust, but when I'm thinking of the white with black, it may look good. Hoping to find a picture of the white with black exhaust!

@Dustin: Thanks! Once I actually make a decision, I may let you know! Do you mind private messaging me what discounts I could expect for MBRP Street's and springs (Eibach)?

@ccoff: I appreciate the photos, the black exhaust looks good with your black stang...still curious on how it would look on the white. Now, you said proline, did you mean the pro-kit from Eibach?

I'd have to go pull up where I ordered them. I don't have the car anymore, totaled it with 600 miles on the clock, and have a garage full of parts. I do know the front wheels were 20x8 with Nitto NT555's and the rear were 20x10 with Nitto Invo's. Got the set up from American Muscle.

I ordered my 2016 GT Premium on July and just got it two weeks ago. I'm new to the forum so thought I'd drop a line. I love the car! Unfortunately it's at the dealer having a wheel repaired, which came off of the truck with a huge scrape on it. Got the 20" wheels and wasn't a fan of the "spoiler" that Ford offered. Here's my baby.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 193
I ordered my 2016 GT Premium on July and just got it two weeks ago. I'm new to the forum so thought I'd drop a line. I love the car! Unfortunately it's at the dealer having a wheel repaired, which came off of the truck with a huge scrape on it. Got the 20" wheels and wasn't a fan of the "spoiler" that Ford offered. Here's my baby.
Welcome to :SN:

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys,

As the thread says, I just ordered a 2016 White GT Premium and I should be getting it in about 4-6 weeks. I want to go ahead and maybe purchase a few things before the car gets here. I'm thinking just exhaust, wheels, and lowering springs. I have a few things in mind, but wanted to get some opinions. Also, if there are other inexpensive ($500-600) modifications anyone would suggest, please, don't hesitate!

Exhaust: MBRP Street
I see that this is the popular exhaust, and I have to admit, it is a lot cheaper than another system. So I think I'm going to purchase the MBRP's. Now, I have one question, should I get the black or silver/aluminum system? I plan on getting black rims on my car, but wanted to see what others think. I'm leaning towards the black. Anyone have any pictures of the black on a white mustang?

Wheels: No idea yet
Looking for some black rims, anyone have any suggestions? Also, it sounds like 275/35/20's are a good fit after lowering it about an inch.

Lowering springs: Eibach Pro kit
I have these on my 2005 mustang and they have been great. Lowered it a little more than an inch, which is exactly what I am looking for. But I've been out of the game for a while and not sure if they are other options that may be better (Steeda?)

Any help would be great guys. I'm trying to find as many pictures as I can to compare how each set up may look...but want to do this right.

I appreciate it everyone!
Congratulations, its a great car. I like white too. even though I went with ruby red. Most people wont believe it but whit actually appears cleaner. at least in my experience and is classy too.

My Car Ford X pipe resonator delete and Roush axle back (Awesome sound and performances) I did a tune, the springs and the upper and lower frame support on the front and lower back frame stabilizers.

Good luck and enjoy