22 inch spinnaz dey dont stop yo!!! >>> You're gonna die laughin.....

MrBobMarley

Founding Member
Oct 7, 2002
Ft Myers, FL
OMG hahaha, here are the 20's which I guess didn't look ugly enough soooo.....

433275_11_full.jpg

Here are the mad tyyyte 22's

433275_20_full.jpg

558520_1_full.jpg

Drop tizzle....lmao :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/558520/1

• Sponsors (?)

Why you all gotta be hatin'? Dey be gettin' all da booty wit doze fly ridez! I'ze be bettin those Mac Daddys is straight outta Des Moines, Iowa. Thingz is hard in the heartland...I mean da 'hood. Anyhoo, dem boyz prolly strapped wit da baddest 'gats-AK's or least 9's, so I best get bak in line 'for dey pop a cap. Dem pimpin' ridez is da ****nit fo' SHO'! Peace out!!

zookeeper said:
Why you all gotta be hatin'? Dey be gettin' all da booty wit doze fly ridez! I'ze be bettin those Mac Daddys is straight outta Des Moines, Iowa. Thingz is hard in the heartland...I mean da 'hood. Anyhoo, dem boyz prolly strapped wit da baddest 'gats-AK's or least 9's, so I best get bak in line 'for dey pop a cap. Dem pimpin' ridez is da ****nit fo' SHO'! Peace out!!

I think the real Tupak and Biggie would be in a Compressor and an H1 respectively....not a stang and a Cherokee.

zookeeper said:

:lol: No doubt. That is an identity crisis that will ring throughout eternity... :rlaugh:

Fostang said:
I'm putting 22's on the fastback now with spinnaz beeoooccchhhh.

Just for ****s and giggles. I'll see if my buddy has any in stock to see what it looks like.

I saw a 72-73 fastback (not sure of exact year model) with the 20 inchers. It looked like doo-doo. It rode so high off the ground, almost like a converted 4x4. :nonono:

Okay, I'll admit it; I'm old! Nearly up there with 65stanger and Cheapskate (we're alll within a year-and a half, but I'm the youngest). Somebody please explain to me what the he** is so cool about "spinnaz" that don't stop when the rest of the car does???? I understand it's all a matter of taste; but I think an Escalade (or Expedition, or Civic) sitting at a stoplight with the "wheels" spinning just looks stoooopid!

I just don't get the message - if there is indeed one :shrug: :scratch:

Still Dreamin'

Okay, I'll admit it; I'm old! Nearly up there with 65stanger and Cheapskate (we're alll within a year-and a half, but I'm the youngest). Somebody please explain to me what the he** is so cool about "spinnaz" that don't stop when the rest of the car does???? I understand it's all a matter of taste; but I think an Escalade (or Expedition, or Civic) sitting at a stoplight with the "wheels" spinning just looks stoooopid!

I just don't get the message - if there is indeed one

It's as simple as this, and I think Dave Chappelle said it best. If a man could **** a woman in a cardboard box, he wouldn't build a house.

It's for the chicks man, those guys think they're hot stuff rolling around town in those things and sadly, yes they will get a lot of attention from the girls. But you gotta ask yourself, would you want girls THAT stupid hangin around you and your stang? I say stupid chicks and clowns like this guy are made for one another.

MrBobMarley said:
It's as simple as this, and I think Dave Chappelle said it best. If a man could **** a woman in a cardboard box, he wouldn't build a house.

It's for the chicks man, those guys think they're hot stuff rolling around town in those things and sadly, yes they will get a lot of attention from the girls. But you gotta ask yourself, would you want girls THAT stupid hangin around you and your stang? I say stupid chicks and clowns like this guy are made for one another.

Only problem is they tend to multiply fast then 'normal' people :(

MrBobMarley said:
It's for the chicks man, those guys think they're hot stuff rolling around town in those things and sadly, yes they will get a lot of attention from the girls.

You don't have to explain this to me! I'm the guy making payments on a Ram 1500 Quad Cab that I don't get to drive that often - because the blonde I share a bed with (and have for 20+ years) decided she "Need(s) a truck" when it became obvious we needed to replace her Pontiac before I put a couple of lbs of C4 explosive under the POS! :bang:

My question was meant to be gender neutral.....What "exception that proves the theory of Darwinism" - male or female - would actually think those suckers look cool, or...hot, or.....tight, or whatever???

Maybe I am just too old :rolleyes:

Still Dreamin'