2v Single Turbo Kit - ready to bolt on and go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junior2561

Founding Member
Sep 5, 2001
ohio
96-04 2v Mustang Single Turbo Kit
Asking $4400 plus shipping OBO will do paypal

This is not a run of the mill turbo kit that will choke out at 500hp. This kit will do a stock engine 400hp with ease, or 800hp with some fuel. GO BIG OR GO HOME!

Hot Side:
Turbo Innovation’s Forward Facing V-band Headers
2.5” Aluminized Pipe in to single 3” Heat Wrapped Collector w/ T4 Flange
Master Power T70 turbo with .96AR Housing
Stainless Braided Oil Feed line and return line
38mm Wastegate
4” Downpipe all the way to the cat back – heat wrapped w/ ball-socket (OE) style connection to catback.
Cold Side:
Large Mouth K&N Air Filter
Massive 4” Silver Painted Inlet Pipe
3” Lightwight Aluminum Cold Side with T Bolts and silicone couplers
Large Front Mount Intercooler (fits perfect between the frame rails)
Bosch BOV with Tredstone Inline Adaptor
Manual Boost Controller
Customer Silver Painted Charge Pipe w/ 05+ MAF Flange
VMP 05+ Style MAF w/ pigtail
Ultra-Lite Mechanical Boost Gauge and Column mount pod
Cooling:
Custom Silver Painted Upper Radiator Hose
Custom Over Flow tank (may need new coolant cap flange, $19 f Summit)
Custom Lower Radiator Hose
Power Steering:
Power Steering Reservoir Relocation Kit
Custom Power Steering Cooler
All Power steering Lines for the Conversion
Suspension:
QA1 Tubular K-member (required for the kit)

You will need a front coil over kit and a fuel system (also for sale) for this kit to completely work.

This kit can EASILY hit 800hp with near matching TQ. (It’s nice a quite at idle and cruise)
I had a 4.6l built with 9.5:1, factory heads cleaned up, Comp springs, factory cams, factory intake (minus TB and plenum) and I made over 550 rwhp and 575lb at 13lbs

Parting out car and returning it to stock. Baby on the way and it’s time for me to grow up a little bit, and parts to go fast aren’t cheap.

My personal goal was to have a solid 11 second car that I could have full AC, PS, and sway bars. This kit is exactly that and then some. I ran it at the track once with a best time of 12.4 @103 COMPLETELY DESTROYING Centerforce’s standard clutch. You can turn down the boost and run an extremely safe 8lbs or crank it up to 20lbs. This kit was built with growth in mind though. So switch it out to a larger turbo if you have a built engine and go for 1000+hp. IT HAS THE ABILITY!!!!

Benefit from the change in my life – I have a lot of money invested in this, I have even more research and development, and multiple welding scars. Other kits with these capabilities cost over 6k.

I would prefer a local sale OHIO – but can ship on your dollar. Any SERIOUS questions, please email me [email protected]

MORE PICS AVAILABLE - The DP snakes right though the suspension with NO CLANKS, KNOCKS OR RATTLES!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.