3.8 liter V-6 Automatic Gas mileage

• Sponsors (?)

ZincPony said:
???how the **** you do that.
the most ive ever gone is like 300+. i got on the blue route and just kept going non stop.

he did it by being an ******* :owned: that and not in a mustang if he wasn't making it up. He also put that he got 100mpg city, which means he must only have a 7 gal. tank...

Just trying to find out the in-city mpg...

...everybody's been really funny, but is this some tigthly held secret or something. MPG city driving, that's all I need. Trying to figure if it would be worth the hassle to switch from my GT V8 to a V6.

That was me *******--the author of the original thread--because I just joined this wonderful and warm forum and it didn't look like my first thread took. You need to lighten up yourself...and I still don't have any usable information.

Integraholic said:
I was being an a-hole because the idiot posted two exact same threads in the same forum. Geez, you guys need to get some sarcasm meters or something.

I knew you were... however, Zinc didn't so I tried clarifying with more sarcasm. :nice:

As for m3lburn, I apologize for the great intolerance towards newbies on the forum, though it admittedly does get old to get the same questions over again, we forget that we were all newbies once... well... most of us anyways...:rolleyes:

As far as your question goes, I could only give you the numbers that are readily available online because I know mine would be different from a newer stock 'vert. Personally, I barely get better mileage than some GTs and occasionally, worse than newer GTs, so I'd say, most likely, that the difference in mileage does not warrant the switch to a 6 over your GT. Now, maybe something like a prius, that would be a considerable difference, but no fun either.