3.8mustang.com...pisses me off

98_stang_guy

Apr 17, 2003
Wisconsin
3.8 is the forum i usually go on, and today i go to log on and i get this...

You have been banned for the following reason:
None

Date the ban will be lifted: 12-02-2005

what the hell is up with that? im starting to get fed up with that site. i have learned so much on that site but a few of the mods are complete idiots!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Just my .02 cents, but the only V6 forum where the guys KNOW "ALL" their stuff is v6power.net

Usually a bunch of newb's on stangnet, v6mustang, allfordmustang, etc. Usually a bunch of tards wanting to know which APC taillights to get

98CobraClone said:
Usually a bunch of newb's on stangnet. Usually a bunch of tards wanting to know which APC taillights to get

Great perspective and attitude. Rather than help other people interested in Mustang you ridicule them.

These forums deserve their reputation albeit its the users creating such.

kbmwrs said:
Great perspective and attitude. Rather than help other people interested in Mustang you ridicule them.

These forums deserve their reputation albeit its the users creating such.

Well, not for nothing he's about 80% right. It's usually people on here wanting to know what CAI or exhaust to get, or what the EGR valve is. it's always stupid questions like that on here. I made a sticky for noobs that had like 20 questions and all the answers on there for them so they wouldn't have to keep making a thread about the same subject... cause they don't use the search for anything.

OxMox said:
Well, not for nothing he's about 80% right. It's usually people on here wanting to know what CAI or exhaust to get, or what the EGR valve is. it's always stupid questions like that on here. I made a sticky for noobs that had like 20 questions and all the answers on there for them so they wouldn't have to keep making a thread about the same subject... cause they don't use the search for anything.

Your sticky wasn't "powerful" enought to be made into a sticky. :Teh-Win:

:banana:

Maybe it's time for a new sticky? :shrug:

98_stang_guy said:
3.8 is the forum i usually go on, and today i go to log on and i get this...

You have been banned for the following reason:
None

Date the ban will be lifted: 12-02-2005

what the hell is up with that? im starting to get fed up with that site. i have learned so much on that site but a few of the mods are complete idiots!!!

Revoked.jpg

OxMox said:

Definiently time for a sticky, and everybody can contribute.
I have a list of engine trouble codes I could post up.

I had to replace the DPFE sensor on my car (part of EGR)

AndyG47 said:
Definiently time for a sticky, and everybody can contribute.
I have a list of engine trouble codes I could post up.

I had to replace the DPFE sensor on my car (part of EGR)

cool PM me all the stuff you guys got and i'll throw one together next week and pm it to travis and see if he'll make it into a sticky:nice:

I didn't want to come across the wrong way with it. I realize that stangnet is about the largest mustang forum out there, and it will most definitely get the most visitors. Consequently there will be new members, a lot who are 15-16-17 years old.

Like I said, just my 2 cents