Fox 347 Combo Mix Up.

I tried the test light method, it didn't work. I think I'm going to have to look at the ECM. Car was a 4 cyl car. Previous owner said he put a v8 harness in it. He wasn't sure what the ECM came out of.

• Sponsors (?)

Hmm I think this is the problem.
ve3u4etu.jpg

Hmm I think this is the problem.
ve3u4etu.jpg
Wtf?! No wonder it runs like crap! This car is the ultimate nightmare situation. Mismatched parts,shoddy wiring,wrong computer,and god only knows what else. Are you sure it is a 347 and not some crap 302?Sorry op but I have a feeling you got screwed on this purchase! Definetly need to get the computer swapped ASAP! Or sell it and start with a better starting point. I would be so pissed at the PO!

I found another ECM under the passenger seat that is for an auto car. I swapped the computers. I got 24# injectors with the car and my buddy let me borrow before I buy his Trick flow track heat intake. I'm going to install them tomorrow and see if I can find a MAF that's setup for the injectors.
I'm sure it's a 347. I have all the receipts....
Hoping to be able to start this thing soon. Lol

Last edited:
I just installed the computer, BBK MAF sensor for 24#, 24# injectors! trick flow track heat intake setup and the correct ECM in the car.
I'm going to see if I can pull codes in a little bit.