SN95 350hp Possible With Bolt Ons?

• Sponsors (?)

image.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users

I love how there's a nice back light on the top right of the pic, as if the Heavens opened and are shedding glory down on the almighty B cam.

I remember the last time I held a B cam. It was special. Did you know the B cam has other uses as well?

Also known to:
- Cure leprosy
- Early warning for earthquakes
- Detect precious metals that are buried up to 15' deep
- Translate to/from Swahili
- Provide temporary relief from constipation
- There's heresay that it knows where Bigfoot is, but is still speculation at this point.
- Also unproven is the ability to make Chuck Norris submit.

Reactions: 4 users
Oh My ... I thought you were joking.....
Unfortunately..for real. Next owner can worry about changing it. I would have changed it out but not buying more parts for it. Motor is all together(been that way for awhile). Still waiting on trans. Car should be done shortly but I've thought that for a month. I just don't have time and have no experience with manual internals. Buddy's shop has been crazy busy and I wasn't really in a hurry but I want it done now. Going to sell the car. The B cam actually wasn't terrible. But it may be why I've been snake bit with this car ever since its been installed. Lol. If I had a stock cam laying around I would have used that.

Reactions: 1 user
I love how there's a nice back light on the top right of the pic, as if the Heavens opened and are shedding glory down on the almighty B cam.

I remember the last time I held a B cam. It was special. Did you know the B cam has other uses as well?

Also known to:
- Cure leprosy
- Early warning for earthquakes
- Detect precious metals that are buried up to 15' deep
- Translate to/from Swahili
- Provide temporary relief from constipation
- There's heresay that it knows where Bigfoot is, but is still speculation at this point.
- Also unproven is the ability to make Chuck Norris submit.

That's pretty good Collin. :rlaugh:

Unfortunately..for real. Next owner can worry about changing it. I would have changed it out but not buying more parts for it. Motor is all together(been that way for awhile). Still waiting on trans. Car should be done shortly but I've thought that for a month. I just don't have time and have no experience with manual internals. Buddy's shop has been crazy busy and I wasn't really in a hurry but I want it done now. Going to sell the car. The B cam actually wasn't terrible. But it may be why I've been snake bit with this car ever since its been installed. Lol. If I had a stock cam laying around I would have used that.

I would have sent you a stock cam for free + shipping bro... anyway... gotta do what you gotta do

Reactions: 1 users